DUI Entry to Canada Law

Need Help Entering Canada with a DUI 2024? Canadian DUI Immigration Law

Call Toll-Free Within North America (US & Canada)

Enter Canada with DUI

Free consultation if you have been denied entry to Canada. For DUI Canada entry Law call 416 477 2545

Canadian immigration lawyers focused on denied entry to Canada for DUI & DWI entry from USA (American citizens). We offer free consultations. If you are a truck driver, CEO, Flight attendant, Pilot or on business trip to Canada and have a DUI call us today, we are here to help!

Entering Canada with DUIL

A DUIL, or Driving Under the Influence of Liquor, is a very rare charge that is extremely similar to a DUI charge. Just like other driving while impaired charges, a DUIL qualifies as an indictable offense under Canadian Law. As a result, you will need to apply for a Temporary Resident Permit (TRP) or Criminal Rehabilitation in order to overcome your criminal inadmissibility and enter Canada. A TRP can be obtained much more quickly that a Criminal Rehabilitation, but is only a temporary solution and will eventually expire. A Criminal Rehabilitation application takes longer to process but will permanently remove the previous restrictions imposed on you by your DUIL.

If you are planning to travel to Canada with a DUIL, contact us today for a consultation. Our team of experts (Lawyers and consultants) can help determine the best steps to take in overcoming your inadmissibility.